I can’t believe another year has already gone by. I say it all the time but it is absolutely crazy how fast time flies. I mean, this time last year, I was in the middle of a 4 day stay in a hospital in Bali getting treated for dengue fever. And this year, I’m back in Vancouver with a new job in an industry I really care about.
Here are some highs (and lows) of my 2011:
- Spending 4 days in a hospital in Bali – thanks dengue!
- Living on my beautiful island of Bali for 5 months (8 months in total from 2010-2011)
- Visiting Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Visiting relatives in Hong Kong twice
- Visiting Macau
- Family trip to China
- Moving back to Vancouver (high) and back home (high/low)
- Partying in the streets after every Canucks playoff win
- Watching Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals at Rogers Arena (a big high and then a big low)
- Getting my first hangover
- Watching the Keith Urban concert from backstage
- Upgrading from Blackberry to an iPhone 4s – life-changing!
- Spending Christmas at home with my loved ones
- Starting a new job that gives me events experience
I’m so grateful for this last year and look forward to what 2012 brings!
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey